Owner Occupied Loan Programs
Homeowners who do not qualify for FHA, Fannie Mae, or Freddie Mac programs may want to consider owner-occupied private money loans as another financing alternative. From 12-month bridge loans to acquire a property or long-term financing, First Capital Trust Deeds has your owner-occupied mortgage needs covered.
- 12-month, 5, 7, and 30-year terms
- Rates starting in the mid-4.00%
- Income qualified by W-2, 1099, P&L, business or personal bank statements
- Available in California, Oregon, and Washington
- Great programs for paying off previous hard money loans
Disclaimer: Information, rates, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. All loans subject to borrowers and underlying collateral meeting First Capital Trust Deeds’ and/or assigns then-current underwriting criteria. Other restrictions apply.